An embedded system is a computer system with a dedicated function within a larger mechanical or electrical system, often with real-time computing constraints.
Embedded systems contain processing cores that are either microcontrollers or digital signal processors (DSP).The key characteristic, however, is being dedicated to handle a particular task. Since the embedded system is dedicated to specific tasks, design engineers can optimize it to reduce the size and cost of the product and increase the reliability and performance.
In Embedded system we mostly interface hardware and software to achieve the desired output.
Embedded Training Course Contents:
- Assembly programming on 8051 base
- Basic C Programming
- Embedded C programming concepts
- Architecture details and embedded programming.
- 8051, PIC, ARM Microcontroller Architecture details and embedded Programming
- College level project work on any one controller
- Guidance on one industrial project (Decided by PCMA Engineers)